Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello, I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her amazing fianc JP at Orange County California. Henry is a very happy and lucky father. My followers are mostly on my Instagram account @annephung. This is where I share my life story. The highs, the lows and everything in-between. My parents accompanied me to America in the year 1990, at which point I was just a year old. It wouldn't be possible to share my story with you today if my parents didn't work for their dreams and put up with sacrifices. In order to give them a chance at a more prospering future, I aimed on success and worked hard in order to reach it. I believed my future would unfold the same way as I graduated from university, be offered a corporate position, get married and start with a family. Although I was convinced that this was the ideal definition of success, life had different strategies. Money and the prestige of my job didn't make me feel happy. I believed that I wasted my life for an income. I possessed a love of exercising and enjoyed having fun and helping people as I navigated towards this new path in life I was drawn to personal training. The year 2014 was the year that I started my own small business and it will be the 7th anniversary of my company by 2021. It is rare to find Asian women in the industry. As a coach, my goal is to motivate people to lead a healthy and enjoyable life by establishing sustainable lifestyles that cater to every person's individual needs and desires. Also, I'm dedicated to helping others become empowered so that they can reach the goals they set, pursue their dreams and live the life of your dreams. When I began my professional profession, the loss of my mom was the most devastating loss to me. In Heaven she is now in peace after an 8-year battle against Scleroderma. But I still carry the memory about her each day. The lessons of life are often hidden from us yet they can prove extremely useful. My mother's death affected me greatly and I am convinced that she offered me another chance to live my life. When she passed away at the age of 87 on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was time for her to begin her new life, and also for me to have my second chance at living an enjoyable, fulfilling and meaningful life. As I enter my 30's, I'm alive and alert. I truly feel like I'm living my life today rather than merely living as I was in my past. In sharing the tale of my journey, it's to ensure that other people can relate to my feelings and thoughts. It is to know that they are not alone. It is also a sign of real love. Also that therapy is necessary and is not unusual. Finally that the health of your body is the most valuable thing you have. Since death is the only thing that we can have, I hope you enjoy living your life to the fullest and leave with no regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amy and Janet

Aalia Oursbourn

Leven Rambin